Choice Reviews Online
Faculty Can Use Choice Reviews Online to:
- see what is newly published in your discipline
- help you select items to request for library purchase
- » Access Choice Reviews Online
- Search for book reviews by discipline:
- Click on Advanced Search under Quick Search -- or the Advanced Search button at the top of the page
- Enter search criteria or limit results by Choice Subject Heading or Interdisciplinary categories
- Click on any title to read a review. You may download, print or email the review.
- Register (Optional): to store lists of titles online or save searches, you must create a profile.
- Click on “+ Add to List” to save items. To access your saved list, click on "Selected Records Page" at the top of the screen.
- To request that the library purchase an item, simply email or print your list and send/give it to your department's library liaison.
- Log out: on the Choice Reviews Online homepage, click on "Logout of IP". Failure to log out will prevent others from obtaining immediate access to Choice Reviews Online after you.