The Office of Academic Services is responsible for making sure that all students at CBU have a rewarding academic experience. We are charged with removing obstacles and facilitating the path to your success.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the University's advising program
- Providing training to advisors on DegreeWorks programs
- Advising "general studies" students
- Advising incoming transfer students
- First Year Experience program
- Freshman Orientation program
- CBU Advising Registration Leaders (CARLs) program
- Peer Counseling program
- Fresh Reads Summer Reading program
- CBU 101
- Mentoring students on academic probation
When you have a question and don't know where to go, you can always stop by the Academic Services office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you!
SUMMER 2014 REGISTRATION
- Currently Open
FALL 2014 REGISTRATION OPENING DATES
- March 24: Adult Professional Studies & Graduate Programs
- April 7: Day Seniors and Juniors
- April 9: Day Sophomores
- April 11: Day Freshmen
Undergraduate Day & Evening students meet with their advisors to receive their alternate PIN. Contact your advisor now to set up an appointment.
Graduate students have their alternate PIN always available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page. Check BannerWeb to see if you have any holds.
Take care of these now so you will be able to register on time.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR IMPORTANT DATES
- February 14: Last day to withdraw from a 1st 8-week class
- March 3: 1st 8-week Term Incomplete contracts due into the Registrar's Office
- March 27: Last day to withdraw from a 16-week class
- April 18: Last day to withdraw from a 2nd 8-week class
- May 5: 2nd 8-week Term Incomplete contracts due into the Registrar's Office
- May 7: 16-week Semester Incomplete contracts due into the Registrar's Office
The Office of Academic Services is located at Barry Hall, Room 33.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm