Types of Assistance
We believe that money should never stand in the way of your education. Therefore, we take very special care in making sure that all qualified applicants can afford to be at CBU. Our Admissions and Financial Aid Counselors work closely with students and families to make sure you understand your options.
The following types of assistance are available to you:
- Grants do not have to be repaid.
- Students must meet certain criteria which is usually need based.
- Only available to undergraduate students.
- Loans must be repaid with interest
- Student will have consequences for failure to repay.
- Available to undergraduate and graduate students
- Scholarships don't have to be repaid.
- Student must meet certain criteria and deadlines.
- Available to undergraduate students only
- On-campus employment
For details about specific grants, loans, scholarships and work-study programs available, application and renewal requirements, please take a look at the information compiled by the Office of Student Financial Assistance.