Be the Voice of CBU
As a member of the CBU community, you are the foremost authority on what it's really like to benefit from your education at Christian Brothers University. Volunteer to extend CBU's recruitment and civic outreach by becoming a CBU Alumni Ambassador. CBU Alumni Ambassadors serve as liaisons within their respective communities, and share their experience of attending CBU with others.
How can Alumni Ambassadors engage their communities?
- Serve as an information resource for your company and/or community.
- Keep CBU materials on-hand and posting university announcements in approved locations at your work place.
- As often as possible, wear CBU-logoed pins, badges, or clothing.
- Advocate for the areas of interest in which you’ve subscribed.
- Include CBU information in company newsletters or website.
- Help organize networking and recruiting events.
- Post internship, part-time, or full-time positions at your company with Career Services.
- Participate as a panelist/facilitator.
- Participate in the On-Campus Recruiting Program.
- Encourage your fellow alumni to become Alumni Ambassadors.
- Advocate for the University in the following forums when possible: advertising, social media, speaking engagements, mentoring, and other student engagement.
- Actively engage with the University’s social media channels by commenting, liking, and sharing wherever appropriate.
Becoming an Ambassador benefits you!
- Stay connected with alumni, faculty, and staff.
- Enhance your résumé through professional development opportunities (e.g., guest speaking, mentoring, and networking).
- Receive special recognition at events, on the Alumni website, and in University newsletters
- Expand your professional network by collaborating with University personnel and community organizations.
- Receive a CBU ambassador yard sign and gift item for signing up.
Become an Alumni Ambassador and Sail & Serve for CBU!