The CBU Alumni Association Awards program began in 1974 with the Distinguished Alumnus Award, and was expanded in the mid-80s to include the Service Awards and the Distinguished Young Alumnus Award.
The CBU Alumni Association considers recognition of its members an important obligation and the National Alumni Board encourages your nominations. For information on each award and past honorees:
- Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Distinguished Young Alumnus Award
- Lifetime Service Award
- Brother Dominic Dunn Award for Student Service
- Brother Lawrence Egbert Award for Distinguished Service
- Honored Guest of the Reunion
- Black Student Association's Outstanding Alumnus Award
Nominate Someone for an Award
- To nominate someone for the Distinguished Alumni Award, please fill out this survey.
- To nominate someone for the Distinguished Young Alumni Award, please fill out this survey.
Nominations for all other awards may be submitted by emailing the Alumni Office or by mail to:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Alumni & Annual Giving
650 East Parkway South , Box 104
Memphis, TN 38104
Simply provide the name of the award, the name of the person you would like to nominate, and describe why the individual should be considered. Supporting materials such as a resume or newspaper/magazine articles citing the nominee's accomplishments will be valuable in the committee's evaluation of credentials and thus enhance your nominee's candidacy.