The College of Adult Professional Studies offers adult education classes in five eight-week terms per year – August, October, January, March and June. The college application process is designed to make it easy for you to start when you want and complete the program on your time schedule.
How Do I Apply?
Christian Brothers University in Memphis, Tennessee, makes applying to college as quick and painless as possible.
- Complete your online application.
- When you apply to college, you’ll need to request official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities. If you have earned less than 24 transferable hours of college credit, you must also request an official high school transcript.
- Download Transcript Request Form.
- Apply for Federal Assistance by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be sure to list Christian Brothers University as one of the schools to receive the results of your evaluation. Our School Code number is 003482.
Your application will be reviewed when all documents are received. To check your status for admission to College of Adult Professional Studies, call us at (901) 321-3291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.