The Adult Professional Studies program offers 5 eight-week terms per year - August, October, January, March, and June. The application process is designed to make it easy for you to start when you want and complete the program on your time schedule.
- Complete your online application.
- Request official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities. If you have earned less than 24 transferable hours of college credit, you must also request an official high school transcript.
- Download Transcript Request Form.
- Apply for Federal Assistance by filing the Free Application for Federal Assistance (FAFSA).
- Be sure to list Christian Brothers University as one of the schools to receive the results of your evaluation. Our School Code number is 003482.
Your application will be reviewed when all documents are received. To check your application status, you may contact Adult Professional Studies at 901-321-3291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.