The School of Business at CBU is very proud of our individualized approach to our students. Because we attract students with a wide variety of backgrounds – education, nationality, past performace, age, experience, and professional objectives – we consult with each student at every step of their involvement with our program.
What that means for you is that even though each of the graduate programs has a set of admissions and completion requirements, you can rest confident that we will work with you to taylor the program to fit your particular professional and personal needs:
- Our diverse student population allows for engaging discussions, varying perspectives, and mutual respect in an encouraging environment.
- Cohorts begin with no more than 25 students in a cohort.
- As a student, you are able to attend weekly tutoring sessions in quantitative courses, at no cost.
- Tuition covers the cost of books and meals on class nights.
- Courses are taught in the Lasallian tradition.
- You have the opportunity to have your work published.
- You can attend class on an alternate night for added flexibility.
Therefore, if you are interested in any of our Degree or Certificate programs, we encourage you to contact us and arrange a personal interview and discuss your goals, expectations, and personal qualifications.