The cohort MBA program accepts applications on a rolling basis for the 2 start dates each year. The deadline for all application items are as follows:
- March cohort start- deadline February 1st
- October cohort start- deadline September 1st
Once all items are received, your file will be reviewed by the Graduate Business Admissions Committee. You will be notified of the status of your application, as soon as the admissions committee makes their decision.
- MBA Application
- $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of recommendation*
- Official GMAT® or GRE® score report
- Official TOEFL® score report (international students only)**
- WES course by course evaluation (international students only)**
Send all items to:
Christian Brothers University
Attention: MBA Program Office, Box 51
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
*These items may also be sent to via email to email@example.com.
**International applicants must submit a TOEFL® score if English is not their native language or was not the language of instruction for their baccalaureate degree. A minimum score of 600 on the TOEFL® is required. Current information on the TOEFL®, including costs, test dates and locations, is available at www.ets.org. International applicants must submit an official WES Evaluation, in addition to official transcripts, for any schools that were attended outside of the United States. Information on obtaining the WES Evaluation, including costs, is available at http://www.wes.org
There are no undergraduate level prerequisites in the Master of Business Administration Program. If you feel that you may benefit from attaining prior knowledge in a particular field before beginning related graduate business course work, you may attend CBU sponsored "Prep Courses." These courses will be taught by professors, the week preceding each of the following courses: CMBA 602, CMBA 603, CMBA 604. In addition, free weekly tutoring is offered one night per week during each of the previously listed courses.
A maximum of 9 semester hours of graduate level transfer credit may be allowed to count for the MBA elective courses. Courses taken for transfer credit after being admitted to the program must be approved in advance by the MBA Director. You may transfer credits earned at another accredited college or university only if:
- You are a degree student;
- The courses to be transferred are graduate courses appropriate to the CBU graduate program;
- Prior courses were completed within the five years before admission to the CBU graduate program;
- Grades of 'B' (3.0 on a scale of 4.0) or better were achieved; and
- The transfer is recommended by the Graduate Program Director
CBU admits students of any race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the programs and activities of the college with the rights and privileges generally accorded to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin or handicap in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administered programs.