Welcome to Christian Brothers University Human Resources!
CBU is committed to creating and maintaining a rigorous and enriching learning experience for our students by providing them the best instruction and support by a superior faculty and staff. CBU encourages opportunities to celebrate diversity in an environment that prepares our students to be global citizens. CBU is an attractive and safe campus environment, and it is quite possibly one of the friendliest campuses anywhere.
If you would like to contribute to these hallmarks of a CBU education, please consider applying for our faculty or staff vacancies through these current employment opportunities:
- Adjunct (Part-Time) Professor
- Microsoft Systems Administrator and Desktop Support
- Director, Networks and Telecommunications
- Part-time Application Specialist – Student/Intern
- Commissioned Campus Police Office
- Entrance Attendant (Part-time)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies (One Year Contract)
- Instructor of Psychology (Non-Tenure Track)
- Full-Time Instructor, Nursing Program (Non-Tenure Track)
- Associate Registrar
- Principal Instructor of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Instructor of Composition (One Year, Non-Tenure Track)
Applicants should be prepared to provide proof of their ability to work in the U.S.
Resumes are accepted for open positions only. Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources office is located in St. Joseph Hall at the east end of the breezeway.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm