» Current Awareness: Copyright and Fair Use- Recent articles on copyright and fair use from our online databases. (Change the display to Full View to access links to full text.)
- United States Copyright Office (Library of Congress): Provides brochures, registration forms and instructions; allows a search of the copyright records.
Determining if something is covered by copyright
Books available in Plough Library
- Copyfraud and other Abuses of Intellectual Property Law (2011), call # 346.7304 M39
- The Copyright Book: A Practical Guide (1999), EBSCO eBook
- Copyright Guide: A Friendly Handbook to Protecting and Profiting from Copyrights (2003), EBSCO eBook
- Copyright Law: A Handbook of Contemporary Research (2007), EBSCO eBook
- Copyright Law for Librarians and Educators: Creative Strategies and Practical Solutions (2006), EBSCO eBook
- Global Copyright: Three Hundred Years Since the Statute of Anne, from 1709 to Cyberspace (2010), EBSCO eBook
- The Public Domain : Enclosing the Commons of the Mind (2008), call # 346.048 B69
- The Public Domain: How to Find and Use Copyright-Free Writings, Music, Art, and More (2008). EBSCO eBook
- Reclaiming Fair Use : How to put Balance back in Copyright (2011), call # 346.7304 A94
Copyright Tutorial: from the University of Texas' Copyright Crash Course
Copyright and Primary Sources: an hour long session on evaluating primary sources for their best use within copyright—from the Library of Congress.
Campus Guide to Copyright Compliance: from the Copyright Clearance Center, the guide answers difficult copyright questions and provides guidelines and resources—including a sample compliance policy—to help academic institutions ensure copyright compliance campus-wide.
Media in the Classroom
News about Copyright