FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Monday-Thursday, March 17-20
Christian Brothers University is uniquely committed to the personal development of all students, especially transfer students.
Maybe you changed your mind or found yourself in an uncomfortable situation. Maybe you simply need to finish your degree after being out of school for a while. The reason you're transferring isn't important. We make it our business to help students at whatever point in their educational career that they choose to attend CBU.
VICTORY UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
CBU is here to help in any way possible to make sure that your education continues without interruption.
We realize this is a difficult situation for you, and we’ll do whatever we can to ease the transition if you choose to complete your degree at CBU. Bring your current Victory transcript to one of the info sessions, and we’ll aid you in calculating transfer credits and choosing the CBU degree program to best utilize those credits. We can also discuss your financial aid options.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
We think you’ll appreciate the small university atmosphere and close-knit community at CBU. The emphasis on faith, service and community at CBU reflects our Lasallian heritage and our view of teaching as ministry. We’ll welcome you into an educational community that is committed to academic excellence, the betterment of society and the care of God’s creation.
You’re probably asking yourself, “Will my credits transfer?” Each case is considered individually. CBU requires that transfer students submit an official transcript from every prior college or university. College-level credits earned at other colleges or universities will be accepted if the credits meet CBU's transfer criteria. In general, the institution granting the credit must be regionally accredited and the student must have earned a grade of "C" or better in the course. A transfer credit analysis is normally done after a transfer student has been accepted for admission.
Transfer and Admissions Information
• Click here for information on transfer admission to CBU’s full-time undergraduate day program.
• Click here for information on transfer admission to CBU’s College of Adult Professional Studies for working adult students.
CBU offers more than 50 undergraduate degree tracks or academic concentrations in liberal arts, business, engineering, and science in both a traditional full-time day program and in hybrid/online evening classes for working adults.
Undergraduate Degree Programs (Day Program)
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology, Child Development (Education PreK-3), Cultural Studies (Licensure 4-8), Creative Writing, English, English for Corporate Communications, History, Liberal Studies (Licensure K-6), Mathematics, Psychology, Religion & Philosophy
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
Undergraduate Degree Programs (Adult Professional Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Psychology with concentrations in:
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies with concentrations in:
- Management Information Systems