Work-Study is available for those who are interested in working on campus while in school. A Work-Study Check List Approval Form must be completed by the student before they can begin working.
For information about the current jobs available on campus, students may sign in to their CBU CareerLinX account to see what positions are available.
IMPORTANT: Just about all students are eligible for work-study, but you must already have a work-study award from the Student Financial Resources office (either Federal or Institutional) before you can apply for any of these positions. If you don't have a work-study award already, you can contact the Financial Aid office or review your awards to see if you qualify. Review your awards by logging into your BannerWeb account, select Financial Aid > My Award Information > Award Year. You will then see a series of tabs. You must first select the Terms and Conditions tab before the Accept Award Offer tab can instantly become activated. Once the Accept Award Offer tab becomes activated you may select it to review your awards.
To apply for a work-study or campus intern position:
- Log in to your CBU CareerLinX account
- Click on the "Jobs & Internships" tab at the top of the page, and select "Listings From CBU Career Services"
- Click "Advanced Search", and then select any of the CBU work-study or intern options in the "position type" section (you can choose more than one by holding down the "Control" key); then click "search"
- All available positions will then display with the first few points of the job description. Click the title of each position to view the entire listing.
- Follow the directions with each position regarding how to apply (some may ask that you load a resume, others may have an application, or ask that you call or come by the office)
If you need any assistance crafting, editing, or improving your resume, be sure to contact our Career Counselor in the Career Services Office.