Instruction Librarian Benjamin Head will be on your turf, ready to answer questions!
|Tuesday||November 19||Buckman||4 pm - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||November 20||Kenrick||9 am - 10 am|
|Thursday||November 21||Nolan||10 am - 10:50 am|
|Thursday||November 21||Cooper-Wilson||11 am - 12 noon|
Research Assignment Q & A - Get tips on using library resources to complete assignments.
- Walk-ins welcome--no registration required!
- All sessions last one hour.
- Where? Infolab, Lower Level, Plough Library
- Questions? Call 321-3432 or 321-4355.
No day sessions are scheduled at this time.
No evening sessions are scheduled at this time.
Library tours are limited to 21 students. Tours cover the Main Floor’s Circulation Desk, Reference Desk and reference books; the Upper Level’s circulating collection, study carrels and quiet study area; the Lower Level’s Infolab, periodical collections, DVD viewing room, Curriculum Library, Writing Center and the Ross Art Gallery. A relevant activity is conducted at each phase of the tour.
- Students: sign up at the Reference Desk or by phone at 321-3432.
- Faculty: schedule a tour for any of your classes.