AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Change of Address Reporting

All home address changes must be reported to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services within 10 days after moving.

This is the procedure for reporting your change of address:
• F-1 status: report address changes to the International Student Advisor. 

The International Student Advisor will update your address in the Department of Homeland Security SEVIS system, which constitutes your compliance with the address reporting requirement.

Please notify the International Student Advisor every time your mailing and/or e-mail address changes. Immigration regulations require that we have a current address for you at all times, and we need to be able to contact you with important information from our office.