AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Students at the patio

Transfer Students

The International Students Office at CBU is here for any questions you may have regarding your form I-20AB or your F-1 visa status while you are here inside the U.S.

A new form I-20 can be prepared for your arrival on campus, pending several important steps from you:

Please remember that these reporting requirements are not a University rule; instead, these are United States Federal Government mandates, enforced by the Department of Homeland Security. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS, formerly called the “INS”) requires that all F-1 students provide the above-noted information within 15 days of the starting date of their new program of study.