Date: January 14, 2013
Reports to: Telecounseling Coordinator
Telecounseling is CBU’s telephone contact program that establishes relationships with high school students who are considering attendance at our university. The Telecounseling effort seeks to make contact with prospective students at strategic points in their decision-making process, encouraging them to consider, attend, and return to Christian Brothers University.
Calls will be made to:
- Encourage students to visit the campus, schedule campus visits
- Promote events and encourage participation
- Gauge interest level from prospective students
- Multiple other initiatives (seasonal)
Monday - Thursday (flexible) from 3:00 - 8:00 (only 4 hours per day)
Hourly wages start at $8.00 per hour.
- Arrive for scheduled work shifts prepared and on time.
- Function as part of the admissions team’s recruitment program.
- Complete outbound telephone calls to prospective students according to the initiative as specified by the Telecounseling Coordinator.
- Determine what efforts and contacts are necessary to meet the needs of each prospective student.
- Provide background information on CBU’s programs and history.
- Committed and reliable
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
Christian Brothers University offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin or disability.
back to top