Campus Visit Coordinator
Department: Office of Admissions
Posting Date: April 12, 2013
Reports To: Assistant Director of Operations
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Operations, the Campus Visit Coordinator is responsible for coordinating campus visits, assisting with student workers, and providing full support to the Office of Admissions. Assist in the coordination of all inquiry and application communications.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Develop an understanding of the enrollment process at Christian Brothers University and actively participate in that process.
- Responsible for first point of contact for prospective students.
- Coordinate and schedule all campus visits, tours, and meetings for prospective students.
- Responsible for greeting families and visitors to the Admissions Welcome Center.
- Provide information to students and parents about the requirements and procedures for admission.
- Provide campus directions and answer questions about the university.
- Assist in the management of student employees and direct work flow.
- Become proficient on Banner. Enter and or upload new applications each week for Admissions.
- Maintain effective communication with the Departments of Financial Aid, Registrar, Information Technology and the Business Office.
- Perform front desk operations as needed. This may include answering phones, administrative help as needed for the Dean of Admissions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Operations or Director of Admissions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Previous Banner experience highly desired.
- A valid Drivers license is also required.
- Full time, M-F, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, Office Setting, Some evening and weekend work.
Qualified individuals should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now. For more information about CBU, go to www.cbu.edu
Christian Brothers University offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin or disability.