Coordinator, Telecounseling and Summer School
Date: November 27, 2012
Department: Office of Admissions
Reports To: Director of Admissions
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Coordinator over telecounseling and inquiries will manage the student telecounseling call center and inquiry date input. He/She will manage the telecounseling process by organizing campaigns, monitoring productivity, creating and analyzing activity reports and be responsible for documentation in the Banner system. He/She will perform the data entry of all inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Supervise student staff making sure they are aware of the goals set forth by upper administration, emphasizing the importance of outcomes of meeting those goals. Maintain an energized atmosphere in the Telecounseling Communication Center.
- Hire, recruit and train all student telecounselors. Perform all scheduling and attendance records.
- Submit daily productivity reports. Review productivity reports with staff.
- Create calling campaigns working with the IT staff to download lists from Banner or to create call sheets. Create and manage other campaigns for telecounseling.
- Create weekly reports and submit for review.
- Monitor telephone calls and supervise work performed.
- Perform timely data entry for the Director of Admissions and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Coordinate all functions related to Summer School including scheduling, marketing, registration, and student finalization.
- Work with the academic departments to schedule classes during the summer terms as well as cultivate new programming in potential growth areas.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan that ensures that summer and opportunities are highly visible and attractive to targeted audiences on- and off-campus.
- Annually evaluate effectiveness of all programming and develop plans for continual improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Admissions.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Previous Banner experience highly desired.
- Full time, M-R, 12 – 8:30 pm, F, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, during academic year
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm during summer.
- Some weekends required.
Qualified individuals should send cover letter and resume salary requirements to email@example.com or apply online now. Christian Brothers University offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin or disability.
back to top