MBA Degree Overview
A Master’s degree in Business Administration from Christian Brothers University is a degree worth the time and effort, leading to:
- Accelerated career advancement
- Solid network of business professionals
- Financial rewards
- Personal & professional growth
Regardless of your undergraduate degree, whether it is in liberal arts, mathematics, science, engineering or business administration, a Master of Business Administration degree can work for you. Over the years, the MBA has proven itself as the most popular professional degree, especially valuable for those making the transition from non–business disciplines to business fields.
The specific objectives of the Master of Business Administration program at CBU are to help you:
- Improve your analytical, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enhance your understanding of complex components of business and their applications in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Develop an appreciation for the global and ethical dimensions of decision making in an ever changing environment.
To download the MBA degree program brochure, please CLICK HERE.