ServiceMaster will be conducting on-campus interviews on Friday, March 22nd for their up-coming summer internship program. If you are interested and qualify (see requirements/qualifications below), post your resume through your Nace-Link account to position #2550, or submit a resume by email with “ServiceMaster Internship” in the subject line, no later than Thursday, March 14th. Candidates will be selected based on resumes submitted, and will be notified via email to sign up for an interview time if selected.
ServiceMaster Internship Program
Are you a high achiever looking for a well rounded internship program? Do you value the opportunity for meaningful work experience, professional development opportunities and the chance to network with people who bring new ideas to the table? If so, consider an opportunity with ServiceMaster in our Summer Internship Program!
As a ServiceMaster Corporate Intern at our Business Support Center in Memphis, Tennessee, you will participate in a 10-week paid program designed to provide you with real-world experience and prepare you for an exciting role in a corporate environment.
Internship opportunities may be available in the following areas:
- Human Resources/Organizational Development
- Corporate Communications
- IT/MIS/Graphic Design
- Strategy and Business Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Business Operations (Analytics)
- Agriculture Sciences
In order to be a successful intern, you will need to possess the following background/experience:
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Current sophomore or junior status if undergraduate, or first-year MBA status (highly preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven leadership ability
- High attention to detail
- Analytical mindset