Alumni News

• Jittapong “JT” Malasri (CE ’06, MBA ’12) was selected to the Memphis Flyer’s “20 < 30″ Class of 2014, the newspaper’s annual selection of young Memphians who are shaping the city’s future. JT, who designs utilities for apartments and subdivision for MLGW, was lauded for his work with the Urban Land Institute, an organization that helps real estate and development specialists share best practices for a more sustainable city.
  • aassAndrew Assadollahi (CE & MATH ’09) (pictured right) completed his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering at the University of Memphis in December 2013.  He is currently teaching Geotechnical Engineering, Foundation Design, and Advanced Mechanics of Materials as an Adjunct Professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at Christian Brothers University. This is what he had to say about his CBU education: “The education I received at CBU enabled me to successfully complete my graduate degrees.  Now, I get the privilege to provide a high quality education to students at CBU like what I experienced when I was a student here.”