Where Have CBU Students Been Studying?

Gina Bui and Patrick Ghant
Gina Bui
(Business Administration ’13) and Patrick Ghant (Business Administration ’14) at FH Joanneum University in the Austrian Alps. Their experieces so far are “beyond awesome.”

Left: Madeline Faber (English ’14) at St. Mary’s Belfast College  at Cave Hill, a high summit overlooking the city of Belfast. “This experience is unparallel to anything in my life…. My time has been so enriching, and school has barely begun.”
Center: Brittney Sails (Business Administration ’13) with the fabulous city of Barcelona in the background. “It’s the experience of a lifetime.”
Right: Peter Brennen Reynolds  (Business Administration ’14) sitting in one of Russia’s seats in a UN conference room. ”My summer in Fribourg, Switzerland was one that I will cherish forever. Sitting in the seats of diplomats from around the world at the United Nations Headquarters while listening to various specialists speak on everything from disarmament to intellectual property rights offers indescribable inspiration. Thanks to the many new friends and globally-influential people that I met in Switzerland, I am looking forward to leaving my mark on the world.”
—————————————
Minority Health and Health Disparities International Research Training (MHIRT)
Students in the MHIRT program have the opportunity to participate in research projects in different parts of the world and present their findings at CBU and at various conferences.

Left: Liz Booker (Psychology ’12) performing her first successful dissection of a beetle larva at the biochemistry lab the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina in Florianopolis, Brazil.
Right: Justin King (Biology ’12, right) and Stephen Juel (University of Memphis, left) in the lab at the Universidade de São Paulo in Sao Paulo, Brazil.