Through collaboration with Fh Joanneam in Bad Gleichenberg, Austria, CBU is offering a new concentration within the Business Administration degree program. The Hospitality and Tourism Management concentration educates managers who can organize and implement touristic offers in the hospitality and leisure fields. CBU students who complete the Hospitality and Tourism concentration will spend three months (October-December) studying at the partner university in Bad Gleichenberg which is located in Southern Austria. The village is small and surrounded by beautiful agricultural land, but the metropolitan city of Graz is only a short train ride away.
Courses in this new concentration include:
- Introduction to Tourism (4 credit hours)
- Foundation in Hospitality Management (3 credit hours)
- Event Management (1 credit hour)
- Applied Project in Tourism (4 credit hours)
- Practicum/Project in Hospitality Management (3 credit hours).
Other exchanges include St. Mary’s Belfast, Ireland and ECAM in Lyon, France. More information at Study Abroad Exchange Programs.