Ready to move into your residence hall?! Follow these steps to make the move-in process as easy and stress-free during Welcome Weekend.
- Before you come to campus: Please make sure you have settled your account with the Business Office. In order to do this you’ll need to have accepted all loans and financial add awards; selected a payment plan; and made the appropriate payment as outlined on your student account.
- In addition, please make sure you’ve logged into BANNERWEB to update your emergency contact information and your allergy and medication information found under the “Personal Information” tab.
- Finally, please make sure you’ve verified that all your medical records are on file and current. All these pre-arrival steps will ensure a smooth check-in process for you.
On Move-In Day
Enter CBU through the gate on the Central Avenue side of campus. Once you pass the gate, turn left towards the big glass and brick building to check in! (students must stay in car while checking in with residence life staff)
- Receive your key and packet in front of Cooper Wilson building. However, if you HAVEN’T settled your account you won’t receive these items. If your account is NOT settled, take a stroll to the first floor of Barry Hall, and they’ll help get you settled.
- Wait for instructions from residence life staff at the check in area before you proceed. They’ll tell you where to go from here.
- Once you’ve received the go-ahead, exit campus through the Central gate and turn right onto Central Avenue. Then make another right turn onto East parkway. Look for the Maurelian gate on the right side. Look for the signs! Then pull forward to either the Maurelian or LLC parking lot
- Unload your belongings in the lot next to your assigned dorm. We’ve got lots of helpful upperclassmen to assist you as well!
- Once your car is unloaded and all your belongings are in your room, please remember to drive back to the Central lot where you first entered. You’ll be able to park here and move on to a great day of fun!
PLEASE NOTE: NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARK IN THE MAURELIAN OR LLC LOTS UNTIL SATURDAY AT 3:00 P.M.
Thursday, 8/15-Only Freshman & Transfers will be allowed to move in on this date
- Maurelian Hall, 4th Floor Residents
- For Freshman or Transfers on 4th Floor of Rozier
- For Freshman or Transfers on 4th Floor Living Learning Center
- Maurelian Hall, 3rd Floor Residents
- For Freshman or Transfers on 3rd Floor of Rozier
- For Freshman or Transfers on 3rd Floor Living Learning Center
- Maurelian Hall, 2nd Floor Residents
- For Freshman or Transfers on 2nd Floor of Rozier
- For Freshman or Transfers on 2nd Floor Living Learning Center
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Maurelian Hall, 1st Floor Residents
- For Freshman or Transfers on 1st Floor of Rozier
- For Freshman or Transfers on 1st Floor Living Learning Center
Saturday, 8/17-Returning students move in
- Rozier Hall, 4th Floor Residents
- LLC Upperclassmen Residents, Floor 4
- Stritch Hall & Avery Apartments
10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Rozier Hall, 3rd Floor Residents
- O'Hara Apartments (600)
- LLC Upperclassmen Residents, Floor 3
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Rozier Hall, 2nd Floor Residents
- Pender Hall Apartments (604)
- Oakdale Apartments (170)
- LLC Upperclassmen Residents, Floor 2
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Rozier Hall, 1st Floor
- LLC Upperclassmen Residents, Floor 1
*Please note the map below to get an overview of parking, unloading, and moving about campus. Because of recent construction on campus, we deeply appreciate your adherence to the schedule and directions to move in all CBU students.
**Please be aware of your assigned move-in time block. Students and parents who arrive before their scheduled time (corresponding with their residence hall and floor) will NOT be allowed to move in early. For move in questions and other information please contact Student Life, at email@example.com or (901) 321-3531.