School of Engineering Advisory Council
The Dean’s Advisory Council exists to provide advice, guidance, and support for the continuing development of high quality engineering programs at CBU. Individually and collectively, the members of the Council represent the School of Engineering to the engineering community and the engineering community’s needs and interests to the School. The purpose of the Council’s sponsorship is to advance the commitment to excellence in academic achievement and community service of the School of Engineering and to articulate the current and emerging interest of the engineering community to the School.
- Jeff Arnold, Fisher & Arnold, Inc. (CE'78)
- Edward Belk, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- Michael Belk, International Paper (MEM'03)
- Phil Coop, Ensafe, Inc.
- Alex Ertz, The Bodine Company (EE'79)
- Doug Ferris, Floats & Fuel Cells
- Dick Gadomski (ChE'62)
- Rebecca Jones, FedEx Services (EE'89)
- Mike Pohlman, Pickering, Inc.
- Richard Quinn, Steel Warehouse Company, Inc.