About the Student Activities Council
Student Activities Council (SAC) is a student-led programming board that coordinates and executes events at CBU, focusing on unique programs, events, and services that make our CBU campus feel alive. Our CBU campus is inspiring, and the SAC works hard to keep it that way.
The SAC strives at all times to increase the quality of student life and the level of student engagement at Christian Brothers University.
SAC Board 2019
University Tradition Chair
Ideas and Issues Chair
CBU Entertainment Chair
Marketing & Public Relations Chair
Interested in Joining SAC?
Requirements and expectations:
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Serve as a liaison between SAC and CBU students
- Attend all CBU SAC events
- Attend the required bi-monthly SAC meetings
- Participate in planning, publicizing, implementing, and post-event evaluation of all programs with SAC team
- Maintain professionalism, respect, and maturity
- Brainstorm, design, and distribute promotional items for events with SAC team
- Communicate effectively (both oral and written) with all members
Applications to apply to join a SAC committee will be available in April. If you have any questions, please contact Student Activities Coordinator Connie Beck at email@example.com.