Summer School at CBU
CBU Summer Courses are a great way to spend your summer! Whether you are getting ahead, have a little catching up to do, or just want something interesting to do this summer, we have you covered.
CBU will hold 3 different terms for undergraduates:
- 5 week sessions (June/July) beginning June 2 and July 14
- 8 week session beginning May 31
How to Register
- Visit your advisor
- Collect your alternate PIN number (ALT PIN) from your advisor.
- Register for your courses on BannerWeb.
Transient (Visiting) Students:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
- Contact the Admissions office at email@example.com or (901) 321-3205 to register.
Tuition and Fees
Summer Courses - $420 per credit hour
- $75 summer fee for all students
- $75 science lab fee
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205 with any further questions.