Summer School at CBU
CBU Summer Courses are a great way to spend your summer! Whether you are getting ahead, have a little catching up to do, or just want something interesting to do this summer, we have you covered.
CBU will hold 4 different terms for undergraduates:
- 2 week May session beginning May 13
- 5 week sessions (June/July) beginning May 28 and July 8
- 8 week session beginning June 1
How to Register
- Visit your advisor
- Collect your alternate PIN number (ALT PIN) from your advisor.
- Register for your courses on BannerWeb.
Transient (Visiting) Students:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
- Contact Nick in the Admissions office at email@example.com or (901) 321-3218 to register.
Tuition and Fees
- CBU Day Students - $400.00 per credit hour
- Transient (visiting) Day Students - $400.00 per credit hour
- Professional Studies (Adult) Students - $500.00 per credit hour ($75.00 semester fee)
Please contact Nick Kohs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3218 with any further questions.