Tau Beta Pi Goals:
1. Recognize and promote leadership, excellence, innovation, and ethics in the profession of engineering through membership in its honor society.
2. Celebrate and gain recognition in academic, professional, and business circles that its members are the best, the brightest, and the most talented engineers in America.
3. Champion ongoing education and advancement of the engineering profession.
4. Seek to make the engineering profession exciting and cool.
5. Formulate and promote unbiased, independent education to the population at large on important engineering issues.
Faculty Advisor: Gene McInnes