Transfer Tuesdays are events designed especially for you. To better accommodate your needs as a transfer student, we have scheduled opportunities for you to talk with everyone -- from an admissions and financial assistance counselors to academic advisors and faculty. We'll be able to answer questions such as:
- Will my credits transfer?
- How many credits do I need before I can transfer to CBU?
- Are scholarships available for transfer students?
- If I transfer, can I still do an internship, research with a professor, or study and travel overseas?
- If I transfer, will I still graduate on time?
- If I transfer, will I get the full CBU experience?
For answers to these questions and more, come to one of CBU's Transfer Tuesdays. Sessions are scheduled throughout the day, and can include a campus tour. While each date features a designated academic program, students are encouraged to attend any day that works best for their schedules, regardless of area of study.