Enrollment will begin Tuesday, March 15th and end at midnight on
Friday, April 1st.
- To view the Employee Communication Presentation for Open Enrollment this year, please click here to download it.
Helpful Tips to Remember!
- Online enrollments must be completed by midnight on April 1st. Employees who do not complete the online enrollment process will be enrolled in the same benefits as the previous year, except FSA, which requires a re-enrollment.
- Enrollment or re-enrollment of an FSA account requires completion in the online enrollment system followed up with a paper enrollment form that is available in the HR Department or here.
- If you want to see your previous elections, select the tab for existing benefits while in the enrollment system.
- Changes or enrollment in TICUA medical plans require completion of a paper change or enrollment form that is available in the HR Department or here (changes) and here (enrollment).
- Increasing or new enrollment in Voluntary Life requires completion of an evidence of insurability form that is available in the HR Department or here.
How to Access the Enrollment System
- Log in to the enrollment system from any computer. Simply go to https://harmonyenroll.coloniallife.com
- You will be asked to supply a User Name and Password:
- Your User Name is CHR1- plus your Social Security number. (Example: CHR1-123456789)
- Your Password is the first four letters of your last name followed by the last four digits of your Social Security number. (Example: smit6789) If your last name has less than four letters, simply enter your full last name followed by the last four digits of your Social Security number.
If you have any trouble accessing the system, call the Colonial Help Center
at (866) 875-4772