We are pleased to announce that CBU employees and former employees can access W-2 tax forms securely online. 2016 forms will be available by January 31.
Employees who consent to receive Form W-2 online will not receive a paper copy. This will apply to W-2 forms for the current calendar year and all future years. Employees who do not consent will continue to receive a paper copy of the W-2.
An employee who chooses to receive Form W-2 online can also request a paper copy by contacting the Payroll Office
at (901) 321-3383
. Request for a paper copy does not withdraw the employee's consent for electronic delivery of future W-2 statements.
Consent may be withdrawn by sending an email or other written notice to email@example.com
. If consent is withdrawn, it will only be effective for W-2 statements not yet issued.
Benefits of receiving an electronic W-2 Statement
- Earlier access to the Form W-2.
- No possibility an employee's Form W-2 might be lost, stolen, or delayed in the mail.
- Access is available at the same easy-to-use, secure web site at which an employee can access wage and general account information any time, any day.
- Multiple levels of security, including the employee's ID number and personally chosen PIN number, protect all information within the BannerWeb System
Instructions to Access Your Form W-2
Once you consent to receiving your W-2 electronically, follow the steps below to access your W-2. The first time you log in you will be prompted to consent to view the electronic version W-2.
For assistance with your username and PIN assignment contact the IT Help Desk at (901) 321-4438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to https://my.cbu.edu/bannerweb/
- Click “continue."
- Enter your ID number and PIN number.
- Click on "Employee Services" then choose "Tax Forms" and then "W-2 Year End Earnings Statement."
- Select the tax year for the W-2 you wish to access.