- About 150 students representing many countries including Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, France, Gambia, Germany, India, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia.
- Majoring in the following degree programs: B.S. in Chemical Engineering, B.S. in Civil Engineering, B.S. in Electrical Engineering, B.S. in Engineering Management, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, M.S. in Engineering Management, and M.S. in Computer Information Systems
Campus-Wide International Student Support Offices
- International Student Services Office, Barry Hall 37, (901) 321-3758, ISS@cbu.edu
- Karen Conway, Dean of Students- Primary Designated School Official (PDSO), Student Life / Rozier Center E, (901) 321-3536, email@example.com
School of Engineering Contacts
- Undergraduate: Dr. Pong Malasri, Dean of Engineering, Nolan 116, (901) 321-3419, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate: Dr. Divya Choudhary, Graduate Engineering Director, Nolan 249, (901) 321-3427, email@example.com
For more information on the International Student Admissions process, visit www.cbu.edu/international. Or to learn about international student services, international transfers, pre-arrival, health insurance, tips for graduating seniors, international student resources, and immigration regulations, visit www.cbu.edu/iss.