The Offices of Admissions and Student Life invite you and members of your chapter to take part in a very unique opportunity on several Saturdays in 2017. As a part of this fourth-annual initiative, incoming students are being given the opportunity to apply for LEADERSHIP Scholarships. These scholarships will require that the recipient take a very active role in the Christian Brothers University community. And who better to help decide which students will be chosen than those already invested in the campus community.
WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING EXPERIENCE? Here are the details you need to know...
- THE DATES OF THE INTERVIEWS ARE SATURDAY, JANUARY 21ST, FEBRUARY 4TH, & FEBRUARY 18TH
- YOU ARE ASKED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM 08:30AM-12:30PM ON THESE DAY
- During your shift you will interview several incoming students for roughly 20 minutes each. The questions will be provided for you. If your student finishes answering the questions before the time is up, then just talk to them, hang out.
- Once your interview is over, you will complete an evaluation on each candidate.
- Dress is business casual (polos, khakis, pant suits or skirts for the females)
- Do not wear clothes from other universities
- Lunch will be provided by Aramark
- Once you've signed up, you've made a commitment... Don't bail on Wilson.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Wilson Phillips. Thanks in advance for your consideration!