Amazon Business Account
The University is transitioning to a single centralized Amazon business account. All future Amazon purchases for the University must be made using the business account, and these purchases will be tax-exempt. Through the centralized Amazon Business Account, you will have immediate access to automatic tax-exempt purchasing, free two-day shipping for orders over $49, and access to a specialized Amazon Business Customer Service Team at (866) 486-2360. Using the Amazon Business marketplace will be as simple and user-friendly as Amazon.com with the added benefit of business tools and features.
- Purchases that are on contract with a CBU preferred vendor should not be made through Amazon.
- University purchasing policy should be adhered to with any purchase.
- Purchases that are made on an Amazon account other than the University’s business account will not be reimbursed.
- Purchases made on an individual’s personal account cannot be submitted for reimbursement. All Amazon individual accounts that have been created with a University credit card must be canceled.
- No personal purchases may be made using a CBU email address once it is registered and associated with the CBU Amazon business account.
Contact Procurement & Contract Services to receive an invitation to join the Christian Brothers University Amazon Business account.