Through partnership with the campus community, Academic Services and Faculty Development fosters lifelong learning, as well as personal, academic, and professional development with a focus on student and faculty success.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to:
When you have a question and don't know where to go, you can always stop by the Academic Services office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you!
CARL and Peer Counselor Applications Now Open!
Do you have what it takes to be a 2017 CARL or PC? Do you love CBU and want to share your enthusiasm and experience with incoming students? CARLs (CBU Advising and Registration Leaders) work during summer Orientations. PCs (Peer Counselors) mentor students during CBU 101 in the fall. If you would like to apply for one or both of these positions, apply here.
Information sessions will be offered the following dates this week:
- Tuesday, January 31 at 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 1 at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 2 at 1:00 p.m.
Selection process timeline:
- Applications are due February 15 at midnight.
- Interviews will be held February 23 and 24.
- Announcements will be made on March 8.
- CARL training will be Saturday, March 18.
- There may be an opportunity to work during this semester, reaching out to incoming students.
The Office of Academic Services and Faculty Development is located at Barry Hall, Room 37 (lower level)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.