Office of Academic Services
Through partnership with the campus community, Academic Services fosters lifelong learning, as well as personal, academic, and professional development with a focus on student success.
How We Help
- CBU Advising Registration Leaders (CARLs) program.
- First Year Leaders (FYLs) program.
- Coordinating the University’s advising program.
- Providing training to advisors on DegreeWorks programs.
- Advising General Studies (undecided majors) students.
- Advising incoming transfer students.
- Individualized Academic Success Plans for any student.
As an example of CBU’s online 2020 New Student Orientation program, discussed in the July 28 “Conversations with CBU” featuring Jessica King, the following video explains the operations of the CBU Student Government Association to first-year students.
When you have a question and don’t know where to go, you can always stop by the Academic Services office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you! We have two locations: Barry Hall 37 and The Student Success Center on the first floor of the Thomas Center. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.