Office of Student Success
Through partnership with the campus community, Student Success fosters lifelong learning, as well as personal, academic, and professional development with a focus on student success.
How We Help
- CBU Advising Registration Leaders (CARLs) program.
- First Year Leaders (FYLs) program.
- Coordinating the University’s advising program.
- Providing training to advisors on DegreeWorks programs.
- Advising General Studies (undecided majors) students.
- Advising incoming transfer students.
- Individualized Academic Success Plans for any student.
When you have a question and don’t know where to go, you can always stop by the Student Success office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you! We have two locations: Barry Hall 37 and The Student Success Center on the first floor of the Thomas Center. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.