We know that you’re looking for more than just a beautiful campus.
Your life is full and hectic, and what you need is an advanced degree that will propel your career forward. We’d love a chance to talk about how CBU can offer you that.
Click here to make an appointment. You can
- Visit virtually: We encourage you to set up a virtual meeting — we’re here to answer your questions and help you explore your options.
- Visit in person: In line with our CBU safety plans, we are currently hosting individual campus visits by appointment only, at 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.*
To make the most of your visit, please allow us a minimum of two business days to process your visit request. If you would like a next day or same day visit or if you need a visit outside our normal business hours, please contact the College of Adult Professional Studies at (901) 321-3291 or email@example.com , and we will be happy to help schedule a convenient visit.
*In order to keep our students and staff members safe, we have made these adjustments:
- Appointment options: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Guests: No additional guests are allowed during in-person visits.
- Additional COVID Precautions: Each visitor is asked to complete a symptom check, sign a consent form prior to arrival, wear a face mask while on campus, and practice social distancing while on campus.