PMP® Exam Training
Christian Brothers University now offers the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course.
As the world’s leading authority on project management, PMI created PMP Certification to recognize project managers who have proven they have the skills to successfully manage projects. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification represents an elite group of project managers. It proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
To obtain PMP certification, a project manager must meet certain requirements and then pass a 180-question exam. The PMP exam was created by project leaders for project leaders, so each test question can be related to real-life project management experiences.
PMP certification validates that you are highly skilled in:
- People: Recognizing you have the skills to effectively lead and motivate a project team throughout a project.
- Process: Using predictive, agile and hybrid approaches to determine which way of working is best for each project.
- Business Environment: Highlighting the success of a project and its impact on overall strategic organizational goals.
Project professionals with the PMP® certification see an almost immediate return on investment due to a higher earning potential (~25% higher salary) than their peers.
- 35 hours of in-person instruction
- Included Materials:
- PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep Student Manual
- Project Manager Checklists
- Additional content (videos, student resources, etc.)
- Option to join PMI Membership and Discounted Exam Fee
Dates & Times
3 Offerings (a minimum of 10 students required); in person on CBU campusREGISTER TODAY! Follow the link to view available dates.
$1,995 (includes all materials)
Brent Nair – An authorized training partner instructor with the Project Management Institute with over 20 years of experience in the project management and training facilitation.