RN to BSN Nursing Admissions
RN to BSN Admissions Steps
To apply to the RN to BSN Program, provide:
- An active/unrestricted multi-state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) allowing practice in the state of Tennessee. Send by fax or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One letter of recommendation from current/former faculty, colleague or immediate supervisor (emailed to email@example.com).
- A completed online application.
- Unofficial or official transcripts from all colleges, to the Admissions office via:
Prior to the start of classes, admitted students will need to provide:
- Completed Student Health Form (PDF)
- Proof of current TB surveillance (PDF)
- Current certification in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (PDF)
- Background check and drug screen
- Official Transcripts
In addition to the admission requirements above, international applicants should send the following items to the Office of Admissions:
Official transcripts of all coursework done at the secondary level or above. Official transcripts not in English will require an official translation
Proof of English proficiency through the successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam
Complete the designated Certificate of Financial Support (PDF)
Have active/current health insurance
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Dean of Students — Rozier Center