Want to stay close to home for college? Then take advantage of a unique opportunity available only to graduates of Shelby County Schools. CBU’s Lasallian College offers special benefits and services to help you become successful. Just choose a major in any one of the STEM fields – science, technology, engineering, or math.
What You’ll Study
The Lasallian College program is math-intensive to provide extra preparation for the STEM curricula.
All CBU undergraduates complete 30 hours of general education requirements that give a great foundation in important areas of study like English composition, math, sciences, and the arts.
This program is named in honor of St. John Baptist de La Salle, founder of the Christian Brothers, and is underwritten by the Plough Foundation.
Benefits and Services
- Supplemental instruction
- Individualized growth and development plans
The Lasallian College has the following eligibility requirements:
- A graduate of Shelby County Schools
- Acceptance as an incoming freshman at CBU
- Choice of a major in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
- Proof of financial needs as defined by the US Department of Education
- An ACT math sub-score at or just below the threshold of regular entry into CBU’s science or engineering programs (20 or 23 respectively).
Click for an online application.
Or you may download a PDF application and mail to the Lasallian College Office at the address below:
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Applications for the Lasallian College are due by midnight on May 1. Finalists will be contacted for an interview before May 15.
If you have any questions, or wish to nominate a student for Lasallian College, email us at: email@example.com