Program: Sunday, July 15 - Friday, July 20, 2018
THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AT CHRISTIAN BROTHERS UNIVERSITY HOSTS THIS ANNUAL
ONE-WEEK SUMMER RESIDENCY PROGRAM
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
The ACADP is designed to increase the number of high school students from all ethnic groups who attend college and major in accounting.
- Stay in CBU’s Living Learning Center dormitory the entire week.
- Meet with local business/accounting professionals and tour local businesses (including FedEx Forum)
- Learn about college applications and college courses
- Learn basic accounting skills
- Learn about the different careers available in the accounting field
- Participate in a case study contest for awards
- Compete for a $20,000 scholarship to CBU
ALL MEALS, ROOM, AND ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE CAMP AT NO CHARGE
CHECK IN: 2:00 P.M. ON SUNDAY, JULY 15
CHECK OUT: 2:00 P.M. ON FRIDAY, JULY 20
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2018. Applications will be considered after the deadline if space is available.
Please submit a transcript and Letter of Recommendation with your online application. Transcripts may be unofficial and letters must be sent on school letterhead or sent from guidance counselor's email. Transcripts and letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to School of Business Dean's Office c/o Dr. Jennifer Weske at (901) 321-3566.