Thank you for your interest in applying to the Catholic Studies Program at CBU. For your convenience, we have outlined the application process in just a few easy steps. If you have any questions about the Program or any aspect of the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Submit a $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts of coursework from ALL institutions you attended.
- Typed 3-5 page essay on your reasons for seeking this degree.
- Foreign students must also submit documentation of degree equivalency and TOEFL scores.
All official items will only be considered official if sent directly from the sender institution directly to the address below:
Reverend R. Bruce Cinquegrani
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Fees & Schedule
Cost: Tuition is $420 per credit hour.
Payment Plan: The Payment Plan is for 50% down to Settle Your Account with a signed Terms & Conditions Agreement. All students must sign a Terms & Conditions Agreement to settle their account, even if they are paying in full at the time. Payments should be made through CashNet and the Terms & Conditions Agreement should be signed online. For more information, please consult the Business Office.
Financial Aid: Students may be eligible to receive Federal Student Aid if they register for two classes per semester (6 credits per semester).
Application Deadline: There is a "rolling" admissions policy. Students can apply for admission at any time of the year and begin studies in the Fall, Spring or Summer.
If you have any questions about the program or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact the Program Director,
Reverend R. Bruce Cinquegrani, at (901) 321-3017 or