Please thoroughly read the requirements and instructions for all applicants below before continuing in the application process.
- Have received, or will receive, a bachelor's degree by May/June of 2018 with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Commit to live in and contribute to the LANCE community for the two-year period
- Posess a strong desire to contribute to educating the poor and underserved through inspired and excellent teaching
- Commitment to an inclusive community with respect for all persons and social justice
- For more information on how to apply, see the application checklist.
- Applicants to LANCE must first apply and be conditionally accepted into the LANCE program.
- Those applicants who are conditionally accepted into the LANCE program must then apply to Christian Brothers University Graduate Education Program. Conditional acceptance is rolling; you will be notified when it is time to complete the Graduate Education Program application.
- The priority deadline for the LANCE application is January 15, 2018. The final application deadline is February 15, 2018.
Click here for a more information on the admissions process.
Applications for LANCE Cohort 16 (2018) will be available in September 2017.
Note: Please contact Colleen Boyette at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3119 if you have questions or are interested in learning more about the application process. Thank you for your interest in the Lasallian Association of New Catholic Educators at Christian Brothers University, and we look forward to hearing from you.