The Alumni Magazine of Christian Brothers University • Fall 2017
IN THIS ISSUE:
- CBU News: CBU joins the “vertical village” of Crosstown Concourse with a new flexible, multi-use satellite facility… CBU launches Surface Water Institute… Board of Trustees introduces new members, new leadership
- STEM + HBCUs: CBU joins National Science Foundation partnership to promote STEM success at historically black colleges and universities
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: The Rosa Deal School of Arts building comes to life, reflecting both tradition and the future.
- No Excuses, No Limits: Derrick Brown (MAT ’13) goes beyond teaching his students how to succeed in school; he’s teaching them how to succeed in life.
- Curiouser and Curiouser: Gabriela Salinas (’11) developed a curiosity about science while being treated for cancer as a child. Today, she’s doing research on malaria and working on her PhD in pharmaceutical sciences.
- CBU Lasallian Fellows Class of 2018: Meet this year’s Lasallian Fellows, the five seniors who best embody the values that make CBU unique.
- Plus: Class Notes, Photo Albums, and much more!
PAST ISSUES »»
Would you like to receive the Bell Tower in the mail? Update your contact information and sign up to be on the mailing list!