We are very excited to welcome you on campus! When you sign up for CBU Orientation, you officially transition to CBU as a Buccaneer! Please make sure to do the following BEFORE showing up for orientation. You can also visit the official CBU Orientation Page for all information
1) Pay Orientation deposit (you will not be allowed to stay overnight if deposit is not paid) https://luna.cbu.edu/cashnet/aracntpay.php
2) Download the Guidebook Mobile Apphttps://guidebook.com/g/cbuorientation2016/
3) Send all final high school transcripts to admissions, including any AP scores, Dual Enrollment credit, etc...
4) Submit 2016-2017 FASFA5) Fill out Health Form before August 1 and return the form to The Office of Student Life
5) Please note: ALL students wishing to live on campus MUST have proof of the meningitis immunization. Failure to provide proof of this immunization - along with an incomplete health form - will prevent residential students from moving on to campus at the beginning of the academic year.
6) Fill out the Online Housing Form: All incoming students who wish to live on campus during the 2016-2017 academic year, must complete the residential housing contract and pay the $150 security deposit. Housing assignment notifications will be available behind your BannerWeb log-in beginning mid-June.
7) Update Emergency Contact information: All full-time incoming students are encouraged to update their emergency contact information through their BannerWeb log-in credentials. Please complete this step by August 1.