Dr. and Mrs. John Smarrelli Jr., the Brothers of the Lambert Hall Community, and the Student Government Association invite the entire CBU community — students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends and families — to the annual Christmas Celebration and Tree Lighting on Wednesday, December 5 in Alfonso Dining Hall and Buckman Quadrangle.
- Christmas Dinner courtesy of the President’s Office and the Lambert Hall Brothers (served until 7:15 p.m.)
- Photos with Santa (starting around 5:35 in Sabbatini Lounge)
- Christmas Caroling with the Divine Voices Gospel Choir
- Hot Chocolate & Cider
- Judging of the "Deck the Arches" Decorations
- God's Gifts for Children (benefitting Catholic Charities)
- Food Donations for St. Mary's Soup Kitchen
Please join us for this festive celebration of the season! The Tree Lighting in the Quad will open the celebration at 5:00 p.m., with dinner to follow.
FOR FACULTY, STAFF, ALUMNI, AND OTHER FRIENDS OF CBU.
NOT REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS! ALL RESIDENT & COMMUTER STUDENTS ARE WELCOME!