The President’s Commission on Women strives to enrich the campus community by promoting the best
practices to enhance the quality of campus life for all women.
The Committee achieves its goals of empowering women within
the university community by:
recommendations to the President on issues related to university women
- Developing and planning events and educational
resources to create a general awareness about issues related to women
- Recognizing women’s achievements and
contributions in the local communities and on campus
- Creating a positive and inclusive climate and a
humane working and learning environment for women students, staff and faculty
- Collaborating with groups related to gender and
- Offering opportunities for the advancement of
university women in personal and professional development.
For information on the Women's Commission, contact Dr. Divya Choudhary.