The President’s Commission on Women strives to enrich the campus community by promoting the best practices to enhance the quality of campus life for all women.
The Committee achieves its goals of empowering women within the university community by:
- Making recommendations to the President on issues related to university women
- Developing and planning events and educational resources to create a general awareness about issues related to women
- Recognizing women’s achievements and contributions in the local communities and on campus
- Creating a positive and inclusive climate and a humane working and learning environment for women students, staff and faculty
- Collaborating with groups related to gender and diversity
- Offering opportunities for the advancement of university women in personal and professional development.
For information on the Women's Commission, contact Dr. Divya Choudhary.