03/22/2018, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Spain Auditorium map
“Enlighten us, but make it quick” is the tag line of the international Ignite phenomenon. Ignite presenters share their personal and professional passions, using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds for a total of five minutes.
- SHANE TALLEY & BRIGID LOCKARD, Why You Want to Watch WWE
- ERIN AULFINGER, Writing Workshops: Striking the Balance Between Criticism and Compliment
- KIM JAMESON, From Here to the STARS!
- MEGAN MORRISON, From Thailand to Tank: Betta Splendens
- ALEX MOSER, Why Animation Works
- CAITLIN TERRY, Literacy Learning and Lumberjanes
- JOSIAH BROWN & LEKE'LA JONES, Alkaline Diet
- TAYLOR MELTON & MEGHAN HUTTON, Do It for the Vine: The Way Vines Have Shaped Our Culture
- SERVANDO MIRELES, Shower Thoughts
- KIERRA TURNER, Useless Information that is Pretty Useful When You Remember It
- CLARE SAUSER & SHANE TALLY, True Facts About Birds You Never Knew
- GARRETT MITCHELL, Help Wanted: CBU First Year Experience Coordinator
- DR. TRACIE BURKE, Marriage, the American Dream, and Your Student Loan
- COLLIN DICE, Ecological Restoration: Getting at the Root of the Problem
- JESSICA McKINNEY ROBBINS, My Body is Telling Me What?!
- KEN GUY, The Dopest Things Ever Created: Minions, Grilled Cheese, Breakfast, and Parks and Rec