Elveen Carson is an academic transcript evaluator in the Registrar's Office and has fourteen years of experience in the field of higher education. About working at CBU, she says,"I love the overwhelming sense of peace I experience each day because I know the Brothers are praying for our community." Elveen formerly worked in management and as a legal and financial professional. When she's not working, Elveen is an avid event planner and home organizer.
- Keller Graduate School of Management, MPA
- University of Memphis, BBA in Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
• Process and evaluate incoming college transcripts and other forms of college credit
• Research and review course descriptions to determine transfer of credit eligibility
• Accurately enter transfer credit and equivalencies into the student information system